Re: [amibroker] How stupid can I be???

Okay ... "girl genius" gets it now.  Sheesh.

I have some qualifiers in my buy statement that refer to periods of
time that were once only possible to think of as daily when all I had
was EOD data, and I have not re-written them since developing this
system on an EOD database. So, the program looks at, say, ATR(50),
and figures that is fifty minutes, if periodicity is set to 1 minute,
not fifty days.  So I have a nice system that doesn't make any sense
when run on a 1 minute database, because it was written for EOD, and
not modified ...

How utterly embarrassing.

I believe I discovered the problem by sequentially lengthening the
periodicity. As I did, I got some trades.  Wildly inaccurate trades,
but trades. The more I lengthened, the more trades I got.

So ... let me see if I can write this using the set timeframe method,
so that AB knows what I'm talking about.

And ... I needed the Whack-A-Mole mallet after all.  ^_^

Yuki