[amibroker] Any way to "Force Backfill" for a group of symbols?

Hello group,

I am quite new to AB, but have spent some time searching the userguide,
groups etc before actually posting, I have not found the answer to this
question anywhere yet. Hopefully someone can help me..?

I have esignal RT and using AB 4.89 Beta. I was using mixed
EOD/Intraday setting.

I was having problems with my data where my scan was not updating
charts when "wait for backfill" was checked.  When I couldn't update
via the scan/exploration, I manually "forced backfill" and when I did
my bars started to dissappear on the chart (like they were being eaten
up) so I had scattered fragments of candles.  There were months missing!

The force backfill is working for daily database, but still can't get
it to work with mixed EOD and Intraday.  I checked the esignal charting
program and the data is all there, so it appears to be something with
amibroker, is anyone else having this problem?  Maybe it is a setting I
am missing?

If there is a way to "force backfill" for a number of symbols at once,
that would be great - it really is very tedious to do that for each
symbol manually!

I would appreciate some help.
Thanks in advance.
regards,