[amibroker] Re: Free Space for Indicators

> TJ:  Insert Linked / Drag-drop has nothing to do with how often you see Indicator Maintenance ...

I have never double-clicked on an indicator and keep my drag-drop folder empty since the spring of 2005. Do you suggest that I can still expect a pop-up message asking to run Indicator Maintenance Wizard?

When double-clicking and drag-drop folder was introduced in AB sometime in early 2005 (I think), I spent some time trying to figure out how to avoid this feature. Just my personal preference.

Also let me correct the misprint from my post dated "Feb 7, 2007 6:29 pm"; it should read:

"... Instead of double clicking on indicators always use:
indicator pane - r-click - insert linked ..."

Lester