[amibroker] Re: Powerful program with some real design issues

Homar,

FWIW, I agree with Allan, in particular that I'm afraid you are the
one with the "issue". I have been using AB for more than 5 years now,
am not a programmer, but learned to feel VERY comfortable with AB. It
takes time to learn such a complex program, let alone the available
plug-ins. And it certainly doesn't help, as TJ states, to rant.

PS