[amibroker] Re: anyone know why....

Hello,

> Does this mean that in all the profit results of backtest, only the
> first buy signal is used?

imagine the timeseries made of buy (1) and 'do nothing' (0) signals
for a given stock, when there are several consecutive buy signals,
only the first is taken into account.

> I hope I am reading this wrong because
> many buy signals could happen on that same day and produce a lot of
> losers on that same day.

When several stocks have buy signals on the same day, positionscore is
 used to decide in which order they will be treated (depending on the
max number of open positions, not all long positions may be taken),
Hope this help,

Nicolas