Re: [amibroker] Enhance OBV

Hi Michael,

  I found this same formula and put it into a .AFL file. It worked fine.

  My first thought, on seeing your post, was to ask if the Intraday data you are looking at is in the FOREX market. If so, no volume data is provided and therefore the myobv variable won't have any value.

  If it's Intraday data that contains volume data, I don't know the answer.

  Bill

mic6399 <mic6399@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Can anyone help me: I find old Amibroker code for Enhance OBV ():
myobv=Cum(V*((H-O)/(H-L)))-Cum(V*((O-L)/(H-L)));
Graph2=myobv;
Graph2Style=1;
Graph2Color=6;
For some reason when I created an indicator based on this code on
intraday charts I did not see anything. Any idea why this happen?

Thanks,

Michael