[amibroker] Curious, Mysterious Behavior

Anyone ever experience this:

I have a formula, with absolutely NO SetSortColumn command within it.

When I run an Explore, the AA window displays as it should.  I click edit,
change some part of the formula, then click the Analysis ! icon.  The AA
results window displays and then the fifth column sorts automatically, as if
I had a SetSortColumns(5) command in the code but it is not anywhere in the
code.  Next, with the AA window open, I click the Explore button, it clears
and then repopulates, and does NOT sort on the fifth column.

Perhaps this has something to do with cached code somewhere reappearing, but
it is curious that it sorts if I launch from the Edit Window but does not
sort if I launch from the Explore button.

No big deal, but thought I would share it and ask if anyone has ever
experienced this before.

Ken