[amibroker] Re: Can't Create Second Chart Window

Thanks, Tomasz. That solves the problem. However, it looks like the "new chart" window always defaults to 1 minute interval, so I always end up with this error message which has to be killed with Ctrl+D.

In the past I didn't have any intraday data so I have never experienced this problem. Is there any configuration setting that would fix that?

Lester