[amibroker] Can't Create Second Chart Window

Here is the error message that I get when trying to create the second chart window with either of the following commands:

Alt+W - New Linked Window
or
Alt+F - New - Default Chart

http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/9715/02012007041721qo4.png

The error message is incorrect. There are two years of data in that file:

http://img234.imageshack.us/img234/1473/02012007042421jc9.png

AB v4.89.0 Dec-21-2006

I haven't tried to open multiple windows for a few months, but have never had a problem like that in previous releases.

Lester