[amibroker] Re: Interactive Brokers

Thanks for all the feedback. I think the only negative comments were
(1) they don't do handholding (and I don't want it) and (2) it looks
like it was designed by a software engineer (and since I are one I
consider that a positive :o} ).

But think I'll give it a try on a small account before leaping in all
the way.

Dan

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "danielwardadams"