[amibroker] Explanation needed for the "chart" part in the backtest report

Hi,   in the backtest report ,there is a part called " chart",  in this
page I found three charts, which are profit distribution, MAE
distribution, MFE distribution.   I browsed through the amibroker help
file, but cannot find the explanation of these three charts.  Is there
any information regarding this three charts available ?  Thanks