[amibroker] Is it possible to customize the column in the backtest result?

Hi, in backtest result , there are some default columns ( Ticker,
trade,Date,price,Ex.date,Ex.price......).It is a long and detailed
list, very useful.   But sometimes I only want to test and compare
several items such as net profit, profit factor, max. DD.   I want to
know if it is  possible to customize the column in the backtester
result window, so that you can decide not only what items will appear
but also the order of their appearence ?