[amibroker] Yahoo EOD data doesn't work! Help!

Hi, i'm a new registered user, I wonder how come nothing happens when
quote the data from yahoo. Amiquote indicates data transfer completed
but none of the tickers has updated. I create a new database, add a
few tickers and use amiquote to quote EOD data from selected date.
Same thing, transfer completed but nothing happens!! What's wrong.
Help please!!

Also Do I have to reinstall the software?? Doesn't make sense!!

-William