[amibroker] Getting upd to date end of day from yahoo

I'm using amiquote to download historical end of day data from yahoo. It
seems that for some stocks (I've mainly looked at UK stocks), the latest
price is not available. For example, if I look at BAY.L today (20th), the
last price I see is for the 17th, whereas US stocks have prices up to the
19th. I've verified this by looking at the historical data directly on the
site (both on yahoo us & uk).

Is there a way of getting these prices via yahoo? Or can anyone recommend an
alternative service that would provide eod data for all stocks - ideally as
soon as possible after the market closes?

Thanks,

Phil