Re: [amibroker] Apply stop question

I too have a question regarding ApplyStop. In using a n-bar ApplyStop, is the stop price calculated as the n-bar close or the n-bar high or low? If you are long, you probably would want the n-bar low or the n-bar LLV. Can this be set up using ApplyStop or are you better off to set it up as Sell = Cross (LLV (Ref(L,-1), n), Low)

James

----- Original Message ----
From: paulradge <paulradge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, January 16, 2007 9:14:22 PM
Subject: [amibroker] Apply stop question

i've just read the apply stop help,,,and need halp with a question please.

re mode,,,
i want my stop to be a calculation should i select 0 = disablestop

re amount,,,
i want my stop to be a calculation ,,,is this ok = Y
,,,,y=calculation

if so would this be correct,,,

applystop(0, 0,Y,1,false, 0)

action,
max loss stop,,disable stop,y=calculation, exit on stop price,fixed
stop,
no re entry,

regards
Paul