[amibroker] Re: free data. http://www.opentick.com

FYI...I inquired about supporting AB and this is the reply I recieved.

We do not currently support AmiBroker.   You can see the list of our
supported software platforms on our website.

We're in the process of implementing support for AmiBroker but it
will probably be a few months before we have a stable solution for
our mutual clients.

Tom