[amibroker] Re: Tried importing ticker list but it corrupts the ALL tree.

Did you include "$NOQUOTES 1" in your format definition file? I assume that you are importing only [ticker + company name] and that all tickers with quotes are already in your database:

# Format definition for a file with ticker
# and company name only.
# $NOQUOTES 1 is necessary even if there
# are no fields with numbers.
# $AUTOADD 0:  prevents creating new data
# files with no quotes

$FORMAT Ticker,FullName
$SEPARATOR ,
$SKIPLINES 1
$NOQUOTES 1
$AUTOADD 0
$OVERWRITE 0
$DEBUG 1

This will import ASCii file that looks like this (as long as the ticker with quotes is already in your database):

Ticker, FullName
ECA=o XR , ECA Dec 46 Put
ECA=o XQ , ECA Dec 48 Put
ECA=o XJ , ECA Dec 50 Put