[amibroker] Re: Beta 4.89-"Sync Chart on Select" problems

> You need to make sure that default columns appear in AA
> window - SetOption( "NoDefaultColumns", False ) or omit this
> setoption altogether.
>
> Regards, Dean H.

Sorry, Dean, bit that's not the case. I don't know why Wes can't get his SyncChart working but this has nothing to do with "NoDefaultColumns". I use the following code all the time and SyncChart works like a charm:

/**** START ****/

Filter = 1;

SetOption("NoDefaultColumns", True);
AddTextColumn(Name(), "Ticker");