Re: [amibroker] Closing AB / QP database - (WIN XP)

Tomasz,

I am using external OLE during this process.

Downloading and processing QP data is the first step, followed by additional processing within AB ... such as building ATC etc when process gets that far.

In your comments you referred to:
".... if any plugin is locking on some external resource and can not be unloaded."

Are you referring to any Amibroker plugin ... or some other unrelated product? (I don't think I have any other plug-ins. Certainly none that I am using intentionally.

Your second point:
"It can be also external OLE script not finished yet (for example you have run OLE script that opened OLE
automation but did not finish yet).

I do not use any other scripts.

How can I determine what the problem is so I can address it?

Thanks

Ara