Re: [amibroker] Closing AB / QP database - (WIN XP)

Tomasz,

I tested my system after a fresh boot.

I run a batch file with 2 commands in it:
1. Start Quotes Plus downloader
2. Start jscript to do create some ATCs, using OLE commands.

System works fine and does all it's supposed to do. The batch file window closes properly.

Problem is that when all is completed the AA window remains open. After I manually shut the AA window, but Broker.exe is still listed in the Task Manager window.

How do I trouble shoot system based on your prior response? I have fresh boot, no other programs running (except task manager and windows explorer). No plug-ins used that could be locked ... and OLE seems to have completed all tasks and ended properly.

Thanks

Ara