From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Ara Kaloustian
Sent: Friday, January 12, 2007 7:53 PM
To: AB-Main
Subject: [amibroker] Closing AB / QP database - (WIN XP)

After closing AB, system still sees AB as running even though it is not in
the running application list as shown in task manager.

Problem is when I try to update EOD prices from QP, system gets hung when it
tries to compact QP database because it is "being used by another
application"

I do not use QP charting ... just AB using QP database.

Is this an AB problem, a QP problem ???

Anyone experience this??

Ara