[amibroker] Closing AB / QP database - (WIN XP)

After closing AB, system still sees AB as running even though it is not in the running application list as shown in task manager.

Problem is when I try to update EOD prices from QP, system gets hung when it tries to compact QP database because it is "being used by another application"

I do not use QP charting ... just AB using QP database.

Is this an AB problem, a QP problem ???

Anyone experience this??

Ara