[amibroker] Backtesting a scalping system

Hi,

I need some help with backtesting a trading system I am considering
using:

I have a data feed for 15min GBPUSD data.
I class each day at starting at 14:00 and ending at 13:45 the next
day.

My buy point for the next day is the midpoint of the previous day:
(High from previous 14:00 to 13:45 today) + (Low from previous 14:00
to 13:45 today) / 2

My direction of trading is determined by my position to this buy
point. If the current price is below, I go long the next at the
midpoint. If the current price is above, I go short the next day at
the midpoint.

I only set one order per day.

I am scalping profits, so intend to set my limit sell 1-5 points
above my buy point (if going long), or 1-5 points below my buy point
(if going short).

The same with a stop loss: 1-5 points below buy point if long, etc

My questions are:

1. What is the code for this?

2. Is it possible to test different levels for limit sells for profit
(ie. 1 point above buy point, or 5 points above buy point if long,
etc)?

3. Is it also possible to test different levels for stop loss (eg: 1-
5 points below buy point if long, etc)

Thanks - alex