Re: [amibroker] Re: Not Compounding profits in backtester

Have you checked to see if using the futures mode or points only mode would meet your requirements?

  Sid

brentonfx <brentonfx@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Jerry

I have this line in my code, but that doesn't make it always trade
with that fixed amount, it merely sets the initial equity for the
test as the name suggests. As equity rises or falls during the
test, the backtester uses the current value of equity, and will keep
taking trades until all the current equity is used up.

Looks like I shall have to try to learn how to do it with the custom
backtester. Once again, any help with this appreciated.

Regards
Brenton

wrote:

> [...]
Thanks.