[amibroker] Re: Plotting Horizontal Lines

Bill,

Use the regular plot function instead of plotgrid:

Plot(LastValue( TodaysMidPoint ),"",colorDarkRed,styleline);

regards,
Tom

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Bill Halliday <halliday_mo@xxx>
wrote:

> I'm trying to plot a horizontal line on an Intraday Price Chart.
Here is the formula I'm using:

>   TodaysMidPoint = ( YesterdaysHigh + YesterdaysLow +
YesterdaysClose) / 3 ;
>   // Don't worry Yesterdays Values are being calculated!
>
>   Here is how I'm plotting it:
>
>   PlotGrid( LastValue( TodaysMidPoint ) , colorDarkRed ) ;
>
>   When I apply the indicator to the Price Chart, it doesn't show.
When I apply the indicator to a blank window, the horizontal line
shows.

>   Do you know what I'm doing wrong? I have tested changing the Grid
parameters, but to no avail. Maybe I missed it?

>   I would, also, like to plot these as solid lines, does anyone
know how to plot the grids as solid lines?