Re: [amibroker] Re: Plotting Horizontal Lines

Oh, how simple. Thank you Tom.

  Chester

trb0428 <tombrowne34@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Bill,

Use the regular plot function instead of plotgrid:

Plot(LastValue( TodaysMidPoint ),"",colorDarkRed,styleline);

regards,
Tom

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Bill Halliday
wrote:

> I'm trying to plot a horizontal line on an Intraday Price Chart.
Here is the formula I'm using:

> TodaysMidPoint = ( YesterdaysHigh + YesterdaysLow +
YesterdaysClose) / 3 ;
> // Don't worry Yesterdays Values are being calculated!
>
> Here is how I'm plotting it:
>
> PlotGrid( LastValue( TodaysMidPoint ) , colorDarkRed ) ;
>
> When I apply the indicator to the Price Chart, it doesn't show.
When I apply the indicator to a blank window, the horizontal line
shows.

> Do you know what I'm doing wrong? I have tested changing the Grid
parameters, but to no avail. Maybe I missed it?

> I would, also, like to plot these as solid lines, does anyone
know how to plot the grids as solid lines?

> Thanks,
>
> Chester

> Need a quick answer? Get one in minutes from people who know. Ask
your question on Yahoo! Answers.