[amibroker] Explorations Not Updating Data

I am having a problem when running explorations that most but not all
symbols are using the latest data.  (Yes, "wait for backfill" is
checked). For example, this morning I ran one at around 11:30 that
provided data for certain symbols (around 20%) as of yesterday's
close.  When I look at individual charts they are up-to-date.
According to Marcin, this is because I am exceeding my eSignal symbol
limit.  But according to eSignal I am allowed to look at an unlimited
number of symbols, up to 100 AT THE SAME TIME, like in a quote screen,
which is empty in my case.   I tried reducing the database setting to
a maximum of 50 and that stopped the "over limit" error messages from
eSignal, but I'm still having a problem with some symbols not
updating.  Are any of you having similar problems?  Can you think of
anything I can try to fix this?

Chuck