[amibroker] Looking for updates AFL files

Hi,

  I'm just learning AFL and copied several of your contributions to the AFL Library put there by Steve Wiser. The email address listed in the AFL files isn't current!

  Has anyone revised these programs to run in the current version of AmiBroker?

  The programs I copied are:

  AC+ acceleration
AO+ Momentum indicator
DMI Spread Index
Williams Alligator system

  If you've updated them, could you attach them to a reply email?
  If you've been working in other areas than Williams Alligaor, I';d like to hear about it.

  If you don't want to bother the whole group with your reply, you can send directly to: halliday_mo@xxxxxxxxx .

  Thanks,

  Chester
AmiBroker version 4.80.2