Re: [amibroker] Automatic updataion of intraday data

Hello,

No it is not the only option.

Actually there is better (automatic) option.

1. Go to Automatic Analysis,
2. mark "WAIT FOR BACKFILL" check box and
3. run ANY scan (may be even: Buy = Sell = 0; ) over ALL symbols.

This works for all real time plugins except IB.

IB does NOT work with "wait for backfill" therefore there was a need
to have extra options in the IB status menu.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com