Re: [amibroker] Automatic updataion of intraday data

Hello Yuki,

You are correct. E-signal has only three options. Is
there any way to automate amibroker to move over
symbols ( like presently i use manual scrolling by
arrow button by selecting symbols from symbols window
).

Say some method similar to bar replay button where
symbols are automatically scrolled down with 2-4
seconds gap between symbols change for data updation.
Is it possible to do it by AFL or by windows
scripting.

Regards

Saji