From: Duke Jones, CMT [mailto:Duke@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, 6 January 2007 3:44 AM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [amibroker] Russell 1000 List.

Richard, they have a premium data service which my firm subscribes to which
according to them the data was current as of 12/29/06. The list I sent out
also matches the Ishares current constituents as well as match Bloomberg
listing of the current components. I have three sources in agreement so that
works for me. Did you check the lists against your samples?

Regards,

Duke Jones, CMT