[amibroker] Using AmiBroker

Hi All,

I'm quite new to AMiBroker ... and quite amazed at its capabilities.

Whilst I don't know (yet) how to do it, I believe that AmiBroker is
capable of automating just about everything from downloading the data
through to scanning for trading opportunities through to placing the
trades.

I'm curious to see at what level most users are utilising the software.

Are there many people out there that bother to automate to this level?

If not, what kind of things do you guys do?

Cheers