  From: foginthehills
  To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, January 05, 2007 12:39 AM
  Subject: [amibroker] How to tell the current long position value?

  Can I ask AFL for the current long position value? I am writing a
  backtest and I want to know whether profit on a stock has retreated
  since I went long.

  Is there a way to ask the backtester for the current value of a
  position, and also to find out the highest close price since I went
  long?

  Many thanks!

  Andy (fog)