[amibroker] How to tell the current long position value?

Can I ask AFL for the current long position value? I am writing a
backtest and I want to know whether profit on a stock has retreated
since I went long.

Is there a way to ask the backtester for the current value of a
position, and also to find out the highest close price since I went
long?

Many thanks!

Andy (fog)