[amibroker] JS File Opens Rather than Executes

Hello:

I am trying to help a friend run a simple JS script file in order to export
some images of charts.

I used a js example (from Help) file as follows:

AB = new ActiveXObject("Broker.Application");
Win = AB.ActiveWindow;
Win.ExportImage( "DC_Test.bmp", 640, 480 );

I instructed him to install the file in the Plugin folder, then use the
Tools>Customize box to add the file name to the drop down list in the Tools
menu.

Opening a chart, then clicking on Tools>name of js file will execute the
file and export the active windows image.  I know because this works fine on
my computer.

He reports that after following all of the steps I sent him, he clicks on
the js filename in the Tools drop down, and the file pops open in Notepad
rather than executing.

Is this possible (it must be as he reports it is happening).  What would
cause this and what step(s) can I suggest he do so the process operates like
it is supposed to (and like it does correctly on my machine).   My friend is
not a member of this conference so I will direct any suggestions to him.

Thanks for any help.

Ken