[amibroker] OLE Command Summary--Was: Loss of Gradient in Export

Tomasz:  thanks that is really great to know "it is just around the corner".

What would really be great would be a page in Help that collects All (as in
every) OLE command that can be used in AB with examples of use all in one
page.

I went thru many "Read-Me" files and collected every new/existing OLE
command I could find and copied into a txt file which I use for reference. I
am not very confident that I found them all.  I am attaching a rtf file to
this message as it may help others. Again, it may not be complete.  I am too
much a novice to know, but I do know such a help page/file is important in
trying to attempt to automate even simple tasks like exporting images.
Also, the more examples the better.

Thanks for the responses on the color level of the exported images.

Ken