[amibroker] Loss of Gradient in Export

Just wanted to ask if anyone knows of a way to avoid loss of gradient when
exporting an AB chart.  I think it is unavoidable due to the nature of png
format and resulting display in a browser, but I wanted to ask if anyone
here has experienced this.  The images below are screen captures pasted
right in; the attachments are screen captures pasted as jpgs.  The exported
file is a png from AB export.

I am including the graphics in the body of the text and as attachments and
realize that those who do not get email messages directly will not see them.

In AB:

Exported to browser

Any suggestions?

Thanks,