  From: Ken Close
  To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, January 04, 2007 3:45 PM
  Subject: [amibroker] Loss of Gradient in Export

  Just wanted to ask if anyone knows of a way to avoid loss of gradient when exporting an AB chart.  I think it is unavoidable due to the nature of png format and resulting display in a browser, but I wanted to ask if anyone here has experienced this.  The images below are screen captures pasted right in; the attachments are screen captures pasted as jpgs.  The exported file is a png from AB export.

  I am including the graphics in the body of the text and as attachments and realize that those who do not get email messages directly will not see them.

  In AB:

  Exported to browser

  Any suggestions?

  Thanks,