[amibroker] Re: What's Wrong With This Line?

Maybe I'm not understanding what you are suggesting ...

However, if via AFL you have identified a beginning and ending point
that you want to perform a least squares fit over and then apply
standard error/deviation to points in between then what's the
problem ?

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Charles J. Dudek" <trader@xxx>