Re: [amibroker] Detecting a Sideways Market

The relationshp between the ADX & ADXR and the relationship between ADX and
PDI & MDI is in my experience a good way to filter out non-trending
issues/markets.

For a market to be trending one of the two conditions have to be met.

1. ADX is greater than ADXR
2. ADX is between PDI & MDI

HTH

Regards