Re: [amibroker] Some Issues in latest 4.88 Beta.

thanks. that solved point 4.

One more humble suggestion for beta.

In the Tabs.. Along with the name we have a small chart Icon.

Can we get that removed? Its wasting previous tab space.

On an average it is taking up 25-35% of total tab space.
While adding no extra benefit.

regards
rajeev

--
--
Rajeev Mundra | Founder : EagleEye TradeTech