Re: [amibroker] Some Issues in latest 4.88 Beta.

Hello,

Shortly:
1. Leave GUI design to me. Thank you.

The reason why "erase" option is shown on any stock
is that if you have tens thousands of symbols
and want to make fresh start with filling favorites
it would by painfull having to scroll down few thousands
items just to reach favourites, click on them and then erase.

2. No, because it would require too much mouse clicks and
defeat purpose of "favorities".
Favourities are designed to be very quick way to temporarily
FLAG the symbol.
If you want more mouse clicks use watch list.

3. Yes you are missing the point - read back the mailing list archive
discussing MDI tabs.

4. Learn to read READ ME (especially "CHANGE LOG") each time you install the beta
- then you would not bring issues explained in read-me.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com