Re: [amibroker] Saving Data

Hi,

I have noticed something similar happening with IB plugin.

I have all the securities in the real time quotes pane and use the "backfill all symbols in the RTQ window" function; then I save the whole database and close AB.

When I open it I usually find some issues have not been backfilled, or backfilled data has not been saved.

Any clue is most welcome.

alberto

  At the end of each day I want to be able to download all intraday data
  from QFeed and save it locally. For that reason I created a default
  exploration with two lines of code:

  Filter = c > 1000;
  AddColumn(C, "Close");

  I open this exploration, I click the "Wait for backfill" checkbox and
  then I run it. Sometimes I select "n last days"with 2 as parameter
  other times, I select "n last quotations".

  After the exploration finishes running, I do a "Save Database" and I
  exit the program. I go back in and I noticed that some symbols are
  pulling data real-time to complete the drawing. I thought that the
  data is already on the hard disk. Why some charts do not display it
  from there?

  Thanks