Re: [amibroker] Positionsize & How to update Capital

Are you trying to size the trades based on current backtest Equity, instead
of starting equity, with 2% risk and the stoploss?

positionsize = -2 * buyprice/IPS;

or if based on 7000 starting capital only

positionsize = 0.02 * Capital * buyprice/IPS;

--
Cheers
Graham