[amibroker] Re: Display external information

Sure, I do it all the time.

For example, I got quarterly SP500 as-reported EPS going back 40 years
or so and saved it in a CSV file.  Then I used the Import Wizard to
bring it into AB, using the "Foreign" function to refer to the data in
formulas.

There are ways to refer to such external information without first
importing into AB, but I don't know how to do it.

Luck,

Sebastian