[amibroker] Re: Now Function - system date

Thanks Graham for the feedback. Is there a numeric function which
has a continuity in evaluating dates from one month to another so
that you don't need to count a 70 increment jump ?

Right now, I had to do a lot of hoopla to take this end of the month
increment into consideration. Thanks.