RE: [amibroker] Downloading history data with Amiquote V. 1.81 from Yahoo Finance

Hi Kurt,

this has nothing to do with amiquote, but with yahoo. Yahoo only allows
downloading about 10 months per step for germany stocks.

However you can move the end date step by step to get more history. This way
you can download the last 10 months, than setting the end date about 10
months ago and downloading the next 10 months and so on.

Thomas

 <http://www.tradingbasis.com/> www.tradingbasis.com

  _____