[amibroker] Downloading history data with Amiquote V. 1.81 from Yahoo Finance

Hi!

I try to download history data from Yahoo Finance (e.g.  for Symbol
SAP.DE or SAP.F) and specify a "From Date" 01.01.2000 and a "To Date"
26.10.2006.

Amiquote downloads approximately 10 month of data and that's it. Does
any have an idea what to do? In former versions of Amiquote you could
obviously define the total number of days to be donwloaded downloaded
but I did not find anything in this version - which, by the way, would
make no sense as I specify the exact dates to download!

Thank you for your support.