Re: [amibroker] PC Utilities.

Mark --
Don't count on a UPS to protect your data from lightning.  The safest
protection is off-site storage.  The next best think would be something
that is not connected in any way to the power line, for example:
CD/DVD/Floppy stored in closet or external hard drive not connect by
wire to anything else.  Consider putting your backups in a fire proof
safe in the basement.
-- Keith