  From: Tomasz Janeczko
  To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, October 10, 2006 2:30 PM
  Subject: Re: [amibroker] Title= question

  Hello,

  Title string is provided to display chart TITLE (usually single line), not any kind of spreadsheet-like output (columns and rows),
  that's why it was never supposed to handle tabbed output. Title strings are supposed to get automatically wrapped and
  should not use tabs because tabs just take screen real estate.

  For tabbed output there are other options like: exploration (preferred), commentary, interpretation.

  If you *must* do tabbed output in indicator better switch to fixed width font and use StrFormat() to format your output padded with specified number of spaces:

  Title =
  "MSFT"+StrFormat("%20.2lf\n", Foreign("MSFT", "C" ) )+
  "UTX "+StrFormat("%20.2lf\n", Foreign("UTX", "C") );

  Or use PlotText() function that allows you to plot text in arbitrary x,y position.

  Best regards,
  Tomasz Janeczko
  amibroker.com